Sunday, June 2, 2013

Perspective Drawing of Me ! ! !


Composition Drawing

Above is my composition sketch in my notebook. I used those measurements to help create the picture of me below. To help get a better drawing of me I was provided a mirror to look at myself and draw with charcoal. When looking at myself with the mirror I had to decide on what expression I was going to make and so I decided to do a slight smile. Idea was that when I make my expression was to get every distinct feature and to showcase it through my perspective drawing. With the charcoal I used contour lines to shape my hair and to show the texture of my hair. The use of value is shown throughout the whole picture. On the left hand side you can see the light source and where everything is very light shaded and black/grayish. The right hand side where every thing is very black and dark shaded.







No comments:

Post a Comment